Header Ads

Header ADS

Ultimate Sports Blog Podcast: NBA & Stanley Cup Playoffs, Lottery, MLB, Cano, NBA Mock, CFB Chat

Ultimate Sports Blog Podcast: NBA & Stanley Cup Playoffs, Lottery, MLB, Cano, NBA Mock, CFB Chat

This podcast I recap last nights Cavs/Celtics game 2 and preview and pick game 2 between the Warriors and Rockets. Then, I recap last nights NBA Draft Lottery. Then, I go over last night’s Lightning/Capitals game 3 and pick game 3 between the Jets and Golden Knights. Then, I go over yesterday’s MLB action and look ahead to today’s slate of games. Then, I discuss Robinson Cano’s suspension and discuss what it means for the Mariners. Then, I do my third NBA Mock Draft. I close the podcast by looking at the College Football ABC Primetime Schedule for the first three weeks. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel if you want to receive notifications for when future podcasts come out!!!!!!

source #MLB #Cards #Card #Topps #Sports #Jersey #Deals #Yankees #RedSox #auction #boy #night #streetstyle #light #findhappy #sadness #luckyme #partyhard #longway #rvv #rynok #9thmay #manado #kotamanado #abudodika #admin #meme #quote #kaskado #kata #bakusedu #mdo #bomdia #concurseiro #estudar #amanha #cadeianele #luladrao #fortaleza #chegadecorrupcao

No comments

Powered by Blogger.