Header Ads

Header ADS

GOING FOR A 12 WIN DIAMOND REWARD! MLB THE SHOW 18 DIAMOND DYNASTY GAMEPLAY

GOING FOR A 12 WIN DIAMOND REWARD! MLB THE SHOW 18 DIAMOND DYNASTY GAMEPLAY

USE CODE RIVAL!

If you enjoyed this video of MLB The Show 18, be sure to hit the THUMBS UP! If you are new, be sure to SUBSCRIBE for more MLB The Show 18 and other Gaming Videos! JOIN TEAM RIVAL!!!

You Can....
- Follow me on twitter @TheRealR1VAL
- Follow me on instagram @mcclain21
- Follow me on Snapchat @mcclain_21
- I do LIVE STREAMING so make sure to have those notifications on!

Like the fresh new logo design?
You can connect with the guy who designed that and my banner on twitter @RecencyDesigns

GO CONNECT with the guy who I had take RecencyDesigns amazing logo and put it in DIAMOND DYNASTY for my team! He can literally make any logo you need!
www.twitch.tv/o_snappz
Snapchat - Cool_rmeeguy
IG - Cool_rmeeguy

INTRO SONG - Do What I Want by Lil Uzi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G-7P6-FLLM

Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound: http://www.epidemicsound.com

source #MLB #Cards #Card #Topps #Sports #Jersey #Deals #Yankees #RedSox #auction #boy #night #streetstyle #light #findhappy #sadness #luckyme #partyhard #longway #rvv #rynok #9thmay #manado #kotamanado #abudodika #admin #meme #quote #kaskado #kata #bakusedu #mdo #bomdia #concurseiro #estudar #amanha #cadeianele #luladrao #fortaleza #chegadecorrupcao

No comments

Powered by Blogger.